Yonex Voltric 80 E-Tune

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by joshinn6, Mar 31, 2015.

1. joshinn6

joshinn6 Regular Member

Has anyone got to play with the new Voltric 80 E-Tune? I was thinking about buying one but wasn't sure if I should go with this one or go an buy another Voltric Z Force II?

2. necrohiero

necrohiero Regular Member

Student
    i am actually wanted to ask the same question. Looked like a nice racket.

3. kevinsung

kevinsung Regular Member

Student
  4. jctai

jctai Regular Member

Hi OP. What's your opinion on your zf2? What do you think vt80e can offer you that zf2 cannot? If you're comparing 3U version of both racket, I can tell you that stiffness and head heavy wise, the difference is very small. The main difference is the aerodynamic properties of both rackets. While zf2 has smaller head, its frame shape give it a faster swing speed. Vt80e like its older version has a boxy frame, giving it less swing speed. You will most likely to find the vt80e less wieldy than zf2. In terms of stability, zf2 does not lose out to vt80e just because it has a more dynamic frame. The rest of other information are probably too subjective for me to say. Ultimately, you need to try them out yourself, because we all have different views on the same equipment.

5. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

Honestly cant go wrong with either racket. The only difference is the cost. For me the vt80 e tune was $25 cheaper so it made more sense. I didn't like the smaller head of the VTZF2 so that was another thing.